We currently have insurance at-home transcription positions available. If interested, there is a short transcription test we will send to you. Please email me at Michelle.Bean@teleperformance.com to receive test.
U.S. applicants only (Sorry, not hiring out of U.S., including California or New York residents)
A little bit about the position:
- This is an at-home Independent Contractor position (not an employee).
- You will be transcribing for our insurance department.
- You need a computer with Windows 8 or greater, Microsoft Word, a foot pedal and a set of headphones (we prefer to use noise reduction). We provide the software and training. Our software is NOT compatible with MAC computers.
- This is the model of foot pedal we recommend. You might be able to find it cheaper online somewhere else, but this is the one we use. https://www.tvps.com/in-usb-2-infinity-usb-foot-pedal-for-computer-transcription/ve-in-usb-2/
- The rate for English to English transcription is $0.07 per line (based on a 65-character line count).
- The rate for Spanish to English or Spanish to Spanish is $0.08 per line (based on a 65-character line count).
- This client requires folks to go through a background check (paid for by Teleperformance).
- Paid twice monthly via direct deposit.
- The work is scheduled based on your availability. You tell us when you can take work and how much, and we assign it based on your request. Work routed out to you is due back within 24 hours (excluding weekends).
- Recommend previous transcription experience, and can type 65 WPM plus