Website Focus Forward
General TranscriptionÂ Â Â Â Â
We are looking for an experienced transcriber for a 100% work at home opportunity.Â This is a virtual independent contractor position.Â Candidates must have experience transcribing focus groups and market research interviews.Â Research topics range from Medical (pharmaceutical, physician, patient conditions, etc.) to Consumer products and experiences, as well as Business to Business. Medical transcription certification is extremely helpful (but not necessary), as many of our research studies include medical subject matter consisting of complicated/skilled terminology and details.Â The compensation is $.40 to $.65 per audio minute.Â Candidates must be available to transcribe at least 2 hours of sound a week.Â Sound file lengths range from 30 minutes to 2+ hours.
* Broadband internet access
* Transcription experience
* Excellent with grammar and punctuation
* Available to transcribe at least 2 hours of sound per week
* Previous experience with Express Scribe transcription software
* Familiarity with accessing an FTP site
Please do not send a resume. For more information, visit www.fftranscription.com Â
To apply, please follow the instructions below once on our website:
- Scroll all the way down to “Be a Transcriber”.
- Click on “Click for More Information” to apply for the appropriate position: English-Language or Spanish-Language Transcriber.
- Read the instructions and information on this page carefully.
- Follow steps 1 through 4, detailed at the bottom of the Transcribing Applicant Portal page.
- Following the link in Step 4 on the Transcribing Applicant Portal page, you will be able to download the test audio file (Step 4-1) and then submit your information and test transcript (Step 4-2).
Compensation: $.40 to $.65 per minute of sound transcribed
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.